Friday, June 22, 2018

Featured Photographer: Trina Cary



"I was raised in the wilderness in northern British Columbia 
where I was taught to be strong like the men. 
My favourite colour is mustard yellow. I have a ring obsession, I love playing card games, going canoeing, fishing, and thrift shopping, there's nothing like finding that perfect gem!"








"What draws me to each person is their flaws,
 it's what makes people unique and beautiful."






  

"I get attached very easily so growing up I used to take photos of all my old things as a way of letting them go. Photography is my therapy. I need it. It's my release, a form of self expression."












"I am constantly inspired by different landscapes, books, music, tiny patches of light, clothing... inspiration is everywhere.I'm honestly not sure how to live without taking photos. Photography is my release, my therapy."












(Interview by Carli Vogel)








No comments: